Benefits designed with you and your family in mind
The well-being of our colleagues and our families has a positive impact on our happiness and productivity.
- Fully subsidized Independence Blue Cross Platinum DPOS Health Insurance as well as fully subsidized vision and dental insurance for you, your spouse or partner, and your children.
- Health Reimbursement Accounts that cover up to $2,000 of any qualifying out-of-pocket health, dental, or vision expenses, and up to $8,000 of catastrophic medical expenses incurred by you and your family members each year.
- Fully subsidized life and long term disability insurance to give you and your family peace of mind.
- 12 weeks of fully paid plus 4 weeks of unpaid parental leave for new birth mothers, and 6 weeks of fully paid plus 10 weeks of unpaid Parental Leave for adoptive and non-birth parents.
- Child care subsidy of up to $6,000 per year for children who are not yet eligible to attend public kindgarten, matched with an FSA Dependent Care Account to offset the tax burden.
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) retirement savings plans with a 4.5% company match for your 6% deferral.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance in lieu of or in combination with 401(k) savings of up to 4.5% total company match.
- 18 paid vacation days, 6 paid sick days, 3 paid personal days, and 6 paid holidays with the option to increase paid time off out of raises or bonuses.
- Additional paid time off for Jury Duty, Voting, Volunteering and Disaster Relief, and Bereavement Leave.
- Fully subsidized public transit communting benefits, up to the maximum allowed by the IRS.
- Monthly subsidy for bicycle commuters, along with on-site bicycle storage, changing rooms, lockers, and showers.
- Training and Education Assistance of $5,250 annually for learning and professional development.
- Annual profit sharing bonus plan
- 10% time projects to allow you to spend up to 10% of your paid time on a learning or research plan after your first 6 months.
- Kind, capable, and thoughtful colleagues.